Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

The Best Day Ever

On Friday we and our whanau celebrated Mission Day.   On Mission  Day we normally go to church for Mass.  Then Father Andrew blessed our new play place with incense.  Vaughn held the pot of incense and swung it from side to side.  

When the bell rang it was just a normal playtime because teachers were setting up the tables for the activities.  When the second bell rang everyone went crazy!!! 

First I went to Room 7 to do the dancing and I won a ball.  Then I went to the library to do the karaoke.  My friends Sione, Jacob, Sonasi and I won a jar of candy.  When the next bell rang I dashed into Room 8 and had a Tongan flag painted on my face.  Then we went to Room 2, with Sister Evalesi and Miss Craig, to watch a movie.  It was called The Cat In The Hat.  While we watched the movie we all had some fabulous popcorn.  I gave my friends Matthew and Leonie some money so that they could have some popcorn too.  Mission Day is a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment