Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Rainbow's End

In the holidays my Mum and I went to Rainbow's End.  We went in Kids Kingdom.  My favourite ride was the Giant swing.  The kid next to me started to cry because we were so high in the air.  I also went on a ride that swung us up and down.  We went up really high.  Another ride that we went on was the roller coaster.  The roller coaster was on a track and it went really fast!  We both held on tight to the sides of the roller coaster so that we did not fall off.  

After we did all the rides I played on the cars and motorcycles on a fake solid road.  I crashed into a few other cars and motorcycles but it was fun. Next I went to the big puffy obstacle course playground.  It was great because I got to punch some punching bags and go down a big slide. Finally, after four hours I put my shoes on and went home.  I had fun with my Mum at Rainbow's End.

No comments:

Post a Comment